Monday, September 12, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Meredith Makes Her Mark! I'm so pleased that you stopped by my little corner of the Internet to talk about food, fashion, books, movies, and anything else that inspires us   :)

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy writing it! If you're a curious creature like me, you might be interested in the following five random autobiographical tidbits, listed in no particular order:

1. Meredith isn't my real name. Well, it's not my real first name.
2. I'm in my mid-twenties.
3. Even though I really enjoy cooking, my favorite food is Kraft macaroni and cheese.
4. I collect vintage handbags.
5. I'm crafty, but not artistic.

I hope you'll stop by often!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to reading the new blog!

    ReplyDelete